Friday, October 12, 2007

Gratitude Friday

Creative Daisy culiminates her week with gratitudes, Jeanne at Spiral is daily. I'm sure there are others out there that list their gratitudes, whether they be simple or complex. I like the idea. It's too easy to complain about the things that go wrong with our days our weeks. I had some nice times over the past week or so.

Crossing the bay bridge always brings a smile to my face. The kids used to look at me when we crossed.

Making dinner for my Mom and children then eating with them. What a simple, wonderful thing to do.

The smell of wood smoke.

A possible new friend and project.

A new to me wool blanket with satin edging that kept me warm last night.



Tonight I am home alone. I'm sorting through my studio to make room for the Project Linus quilts we picked up. My neighbor, possible new friend, has lured me in to this endeavor. I'm looking forward to a service project, a new contact, and someone in close proximity. She and I will share the duties with another woman of picking up donations from the local Wal-Mart, inventory them in, label quilts, and drop them off at another friend's house.

No comments: