Sunday, April 13, 2008

Beach Visit

My friend Sharon says I should not say I'm going to the shore but that I am going to the beach. Because we are inland, I feel we are going to the shore and visiting the beach. But she is local, she should know.















Breeze blowing, warm temperatures, it felt like the beach. We will open the pool in early May and probably just watch it for a bit until the water is warm enough to swim.

The babies went with us. Big boy Gus, aka Handsome Rob is too old to travel.









He is thinking he's glad he does not have a lawnmower yet, for then he would be mowing the lawn instead of enjoying the breeze, although he is already feeling the pressure of keeping up with Jimmmy.













The place for breakfast, local, fast, friendly, homey, yummy.




Just because they are cute.











Our jam session, can you see the concentration?
We obviously are not very good
We finally did it! Look at our happy faces!

1 comment:

mama chelly said...

Time out!!! Where are the shoes from?!? Have I not seen those before?!? Very very cute!!!
(If I have, I am entirely and ashamedly sorry...)
LS