- I admit it. I have become a fan of facebook. So much so that I've slacked in blogging. It's blogging in one sentence.
- Teaching my youngest how to drive, both of us with white nuckles. I'm a nervous wreck and she is doing well. It's the post trauma from the accident. I'm working on my anxiety constantly.
- Took my first exams, scored a 90 on algebra and unknown in Exercise Science. That one scared ths s**t out of me. Now I'm not so scared.
- Tasted honest to goodness West Virginia moonshine. Let's just say it burns.
- Picked up the crochet hook again against my Mother's wishes - but she picked up the knitting needles, so we are even
- Watched the Presidential debate with other democratic women, and of course MHP. We ranged in age from 20 to 90 but all with similar views
- No comprendo espanol, nada
- Attended an awesome new fitness possibility - a barefoot, freedance, mind, body, flow kind of thing. Way fun.
And so it goes. The new week has begun. We are redoing our kitchen. Tomorrow new countertop is being put in and we will buy new flooring. Paint has been chosen. The first of many, many projects to get our house ready for the market, if and when the market improves. We are constantly thinking of the move even though it is at least one year, if not two, away. My friend and neighbor will move soon, Audrey's best friend moved, so it seems right to think about it. But I know a change gonna come yes it will.