Friday, November 05, 2010

For This Day

I am grateful. 

My BFFL aka Peach writes down her praises on a cheap steno pad, every morning.  I miss her crazy, loving, physical, presence in my life on a daily basis.

I am grateful for a safe journey home.  I am grateful for the arms of My Handsome Prince, open when I arrived.  I am grateful for the time I spent with my daughers, no matter how brief.  I am grateful for my sister, her beauty leaves me breathless sometimes, and of course, no one can make me laugh like she can.  I am grateful for the ability to please my Maminka with the gift of service and just sitting around with family for she said today was her perfect day.  I am grateful for the reminder that a perfect day does not need to be spectacular just full of those you love.  I am grateful for my Father and his devotion to two families, visiting us while shuttling other grandchildren around.   And that was my day today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No matter where you are or who you are with you stand out as one who cares and serves to those around you. I love you,
Maminka

Texan said...

I am grateful for the reminder that a perfect day does not need to be spectacular just full of those you love.

I Totally Agree!!!!!!!!!!