Friday, October 19, 2007

Give Thanks and Praise

For Mom's good Dr. report
For another healthy baby girl
For a little order in my house
For an exhausted puppy who can not walk even a step further and lays down on the ground, refusing to move, bringing smiles and laughter to others
For a good project
For a loving man
For addressing my Father at his 70th birthday bash
For a great weight workout
For benign report of a friend's daughter's brain tumor

Oh, it was not all thanks and praise this week. I made some mistakes with my daughters, ignored my husband, spent too much time running for good things, then complaining about it. It took me all week to realize the goodness of it all.

1 comment:

Runner Gurl said...

I count YOUR blog among my blessings. Thank you for the reminder to embrace gratitude.
xo
Gail