Or at least, one week of summer vacation
- laying on the beach with my daughters talking about our separate camp experiences in this same little town
- walking 3 dogs, walking 3 dogs, walking 3 dogs, walking 3 dogs, walking 3 dogs, walking 3 dogs, do you get the picture?
- picking strawberries in extreme heat, the only other people out there were 3 migrant workers
- a knock on the door at dusk, my friend Annette, in her suit, towel wrapped around her, carrying a bottle of wine. We sat and swam in the pool, drinking our wine, absolutely wonderful
- setting up my little studio away from studio
- listening to music, cleaning my kitchen, readying to make jam, talking to my sister
- not brushing my hair all week, the dreads are starting, I've got about 8
- finishing my rug
- going to the beach late every afternoon for an hour
- lounging in the pool
- making house
- getting my Mexican on at La Quetzelteca, mmmmm
- Endless hours of CSI and I can not wait until this Sunday with the Father's Day Marathon of CSI
I am at home now. Feeling a bit lonely. My Mom, sensing my lonliness has invited me over several times, but I feel I must be alone in my lonliness, or at least for the next day or two, to get used to it. I'll be ok. I start back to work tomorrow, unpacking to do, purging of this household, Dr's appts. to make and an MRI to schedule (damn accident) and of course numerous projects.