Thursday, July 20, 2006

Yesterday I had a day off. I didn't have to teach in the morning and did not have to work in the evening. So...I decided I was going to sleep in. Well, in order to do that I either have to call all my family members and tell them or take my phone off the hook. Since I did not remember in time to call, when MHP's alarm went off @ 4:30am, I thought I took the phone off the hook. Wrong! So, at 7:30 when the first phone call usually happens, I had a non functioning phone ringing, waking me up. Fine, I can still sleep in, actually taking the phone off the hook. Wrong! I left my cell phone on and got a voice mail letting me know there was something wrong with my phone. Cracked me up! Oh well! It's only sleep.

Later in the evening, I went here. I got 12 meals made and in the freezer. It was a very interesting experience. I hope the food is good. If I do it again, I would do things slightly different, like not make 12 different meals, split some, and take a helper! It just makes me realize, though, when making something, just make double or triple and put in freezer. Saves so much in the long run. I'm going to try OAMC again.

2 comments:

weirdbunny said...

Oh poor you, not much of a sleep!!

Laurie Ann said...

There's a couple of places like that near where I live that I've thought about trying. I've heard good things abou them. It does work well to make extra and freeze it. Meatloaf freezes well, as do enchiladas and spaghetti sauce. I freeze the enchiladas and meatloaf raw.