Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Getting to know you

This has been going around via email with My Handsome Prince's Family, so thought I would share it here:

1. What is your occupation? Wife, Mother, fitness instructor
2. What color is your underwear? Honestly, I mostly go commando
3. What are you listening to right now? Songs that Speak of the Spirit - a playlist I made of songs that speak of hope, peace, faith, etc.
4. What was the last thing you ate? roast beef, mushroom, swiss cheese panini that I just made for Emma and me
5. Do you wish on stars? no, eyelashes
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Never thought of it
7. How is the weather right now? beautiful
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Emma to ask what she needed from the grocery store
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? yes
10. How old are you today? 43
11. Favorite drink? good coffee. Did I say good?
12. Favorite sport to watch? swim meets but haven't been to one since my girls stopped swimming
13. Have you ever dyed your hair? yes, but I refuse to hide my grey
14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? glasses to read
15. Pets? Gus, the designer dog, Apple Sunshine, the princess and Punkin, the Queen
16. Favorite month? July
17. Favorite food? Mexican
18. What was the last movie you watched? The Pursuit of Happyness (yes, it's spelled that way)
19. Favorite day of the year? A day with my family
20. What do you do to vent anger? internally fume, then explode, yelling
21. What was your favorite toy as a child? Can't think of a toy, just playing outside with the neighborhood
22. Fall or Spring? Fall
23. Hugs or kisses? Hmm, both
24. Cherry or Blueberry? depends on what it is. Fresh cherries, yum. Blueberry pie, yum
25. Do you want your friends to email you back? ok
26. Who do you think will respond? I haven't decided who it is going to
27. Who is least likely to respond? see above
28. Living arrangements? My Handsome Prince, Emma and Audrey
29. When was the last time you cried? When Ellen sang on Sunday. That song always makes me cry.
30. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes and dry cleaning
31. Who is the friend you've had the longest? My sister
32. What did you do last night? spent it in the car with My Handsome Prince coming home from the eastern shore
33. Who inspires you? My husband and children always inspire me to be a better person
34. What are you afraid of? car accidents and rats (that's why I never go to Elizabeths)
35. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? All if they are on the grill
36. What is your favorite car or truck? I guess that would have to be the one I'm driving, as long as it runs and is dependable I don't really care, although I really miss my puzzle truck
37. Favorite dog breed? Morhound (hound plus moron, yup, that's Gus) and Chihuahua, of course this will change with whatever breed follows these two
38. Number of keys on your key ring? I'm not going upstairs to count
39. How many years at your job? Wife, 22 and counting, Mother 19 and counting, Fitness instructor 20 and counting, but 6 at the YMCA
40. Favorite day of the week? Any day but Tuesday
41. How many states have you lived in? 2
42. How many cities have you lived in? I've lived in 4 towns
43. How many countries have you lived in? One

Feel free to answer these yourself.

No comments: