Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween, Medusa Style


Sunday morning, annual camping weekend, after a full day of rain, My Handsome Prince, puttering around in the camper, making coffee. I sit up in bed. He says "Don't move!" Of course, it is morning, and cold, so I don't. He grabs the camera. "I just have to capture this, it's too good!"

Monday morning, on the phone with my little sister, relaying the hair game story. She was at a party Saturday night, big, big hair, someone touches it "It's not a wig! It's real!" Laughter and luck, for we have husbands who not only tolerate our hair game but appreciate it. We married well.

1 comment:

Texan said...

ROFL well okay so its a look LOL... tee hee :O)... these DH's do put up with a lot of changes in our hair thru the years don't they LOL... You are for sure better natured than I am in the morning! LOL...

One other thing LOL girly how do you sleep in ear rings! Lordy I cannot do that LOL...