Saturday, November 08, 2008

A Lovely Day



" I know it's gonna be -A lovely day - lovely day lovely day lovely day lovely day"

Me and bino, we are happy






I had a lovely day yestday. Lately, I guess I had forgotten the simple things. It started in the hot tub, I witnessed a spider killing its meal. A small, minute detail in the huge world around me is what thrilled me. In that frame of mind, I noticed the simple things that make me happy



  • crafting, new projects on the horizon and old projects that still excite me

  • a budding guitarist showing me a bend, a slide, and something else I don't remeber what it was called

  • building a tent out of a blanket and some chairs

  • Working out for myself (I now covet my sisters eliptical and her rowing machine)

  • Inspiration in the form of books, spiritual, crafty and a novel

  • New music, Delta Spirit

  • My silly, completely focused, witty, fun youngest child

  • a movie with MHP

"Just one look at you and I know it's gonna be a lovely day."



No comments: