" I know it's gonna be -A lovely day - lovely day lovely day lovely day lovely day"
Me and bino, we are happy
I had a lovely day yestday. Lately, I guess I had forgotten the simple things. It started in the hot tub, I witnessed a spider killing its meal. A small, minute detail in the huge world around me is what thrilled me. In that frame of mind, I noticed the simple things that make me happy
- crafting, new projects on the horizon and old projects that still excite me
- a budding guitarist showing me a bend, a slide, and something else I don't remeber what it was called
- building a tent out of a blanket and some chairs
- Working out for myself (I now covet my sisters eliptical and her rowing machine)
- Inspiration in the form of books, spiritual, crafty and a novel
- New music, Delta Spirit
- My silly, completely focused, witty, fun youngest child
- a movie with MHP
"Just one look at you and I know it's gonna be a lovely day."