Monday, July 15, 2013

They Say it's Your Birthday!

Chemotherapy over for this round, it's time to party! My handsome Prince endured the typical 3, 24 hour bags of chemo drugs along with an additional short release one, and finished just in time to celebrate his own birthday! He will gladly tell you he turned shfifty five. The girls and their manses came over for dinner, presents, cake and ice cream.  Today has been a very, very low key day. We are without television and have only intermittent Internet. I am heading to an aqua zumba class at Emma's pool tonight. Tomorrow is a marathon appointment day at Hopkins and hopefully all will be well to head home to Delaware on Wednesday. Oh and we have another birthday to celebrate tomorrow! Our Audge is 21! How in the world did that happen?

2 comments:

Molly's Family said...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAT! Enjoy the 16th anniversary of your 39th birthday! That is a great picture of you celebrating your b'day! Tell Audrey Happy 21st b'day!!!
Hope all goes well and you will be relaxing in Dagsboro soon. You will definitely need to relax in the AC since the heat wave continues!May God Bless You! Take care! Molly's Family

Texan said...

Happy B-Day HP!! and also to your DD as I read she had her 21st...

Life is changing here for me a bit so not online near as much...

Just checking in on you :O).. Aqua Zumba, they have that at my gym I am going to now as well. I took the class several times.

Since learning to swim :O) back several months ago.. oh ya nearly 50 and I can now swim, how about that... I am up to one mile at a time :O). I am using a swimmers snorkel for that one mile. But still the fact I can swim is amazing to me LOL...

I have also gone back to work. As you well know that is a big change :O)

Glad your HP is doing so well :O)