Well we didn't make it. By 5:30pm the fever hit. I made the calls, asked if it could wait but was advised to hit the local Emergency Department. So here we sit at Beebe, again, answering all the same questions, waiting for lab results, arguing about use of the port, wondering if it will take 7 hours to get a room, regretting not making the trip to Baltimore this morning. Dammit Jim!