Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Finish What you started

Vicki, over at Turkey Feathers has started a finish what you started challenge. This is what I need more than use what you have. I'm sort of doing both. Anyway, I have a list a mile long of things to finish, but, I am going to do it one by one. So here is the start. This is a gravestone rug I started last summer, I believe. Not a very old project but a simple one to finish. I would like it to look good enough to be a state fair entry this year. This is a style found in Cape Cod from the 1800's. The sunset can mean death and the sunrise, ascension into heaven. I love the greens. This is what I've gotten done so far.

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Aaaah, Dana -- I may have to pull out my turkey hooked rug. Going on the third Thanksgiving for that one :)
Jeanne

weirdbunny said...

I love the green too. My favourtie colour. Come on girl time to finish this project!!

Anonymous said...

lovely, keep hooking!

Gina said...

It's absolutely beautiful! I love the colors.