Friday, January 19, 2007

Now Playing


Scissor Sisters, Donovan Frankenreiter, The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, Lucinda Williams, Jamie Cullum, Eastmountainsouth, Beatles, Ben Harper, Amy Rigby, Dave Matthews, Delbert McClinton, John Prine, Tom Waits, John Cleary and the Absolute Monster Gentlemen, John Hiatt, Johnny Cash, Mindy Smith, and more to come. Lost in the music. My new project will be to make a playlist of songs that speak of the spirit, that speak to me, reaffirms, brings peace, joy, and faith. If you have a favorite, leave it in the comments. Later, I'll post a complete playlist. Here are some examples so far:

Wood Brothers: One More Day
Susan Tedeschi/Bob Dylan: Lord Protect My Child
Macy Gray: A Moment to Myself
Nathasha Bedingfield: Unwritten
Simon and Garfunkel - Bridge over Troubled Water
Mindy Smith - Angle Doves and Come to Jesus
Amy Rigby - Don't Ever Change
John Hiatt - Have a Little Faith

1 comment:

Laurie Ann said...

I can't get my Scissor Sisters CD out of the player. It's stuck in there! I just can't take it out .... it's just too good.