Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Let's See...


Since we last visited, I have registered for my classes at the community college, I have finished my second round of antibiotics, I was a guest at The Coon Club, owned by The United Coon Hunters Association, attended the birthday party for WTMD with guests Eva Castillo, Tift Merritt, and Ryan Shaw (a great event), cleaned my studio, taught 4 classes, approximately 60 adults each on strength training (This was an event for the local school system and I taught with a friend), met a friend in Dagsboro who actually lived here in my town and our children went to school together and we never crossed paths, bought two sexy bras with the aid of my girls, had dinner at Emma's, taught a Mommy and Me Boot camp, took many naps and am currently struggling to find something my hands will be happy doing.

No comments: