Friday, July 18, 2008

Where Did the Week Go?


It's Friday already. It's been tough getting into the swing of things, getting back to work, back at another home. Two significant birthdays have come and gone . I've managed to make it in to Pilates 3 days this week, what a difference that makes. That mind, body, spirit connection really helps. I need to find a local yoga class. I feel these more concentrated exercise forms are som much kinder on my body. Cycling and strength workouts are not doing me any favors right now. I primarily just observe my class particpants because I'm still in some discomfort. I've got a summer cold. On the bright side, I sit here in the sunroom with a lovely breeze blowing through and watch the hummingbirds at the feeder. This is the first time I've put it up. What a wonder they are. I've got a massage scheduled for tomorrow. My daughters leave for their service trips, one to California to work with Habitat for Humanity, one to camp to counsel elementary school age children. I have to work again this afternoon, just attending rather than teaching. It will be a slow afternoon. My daughters are working on my hair right now, one is making dreads one is making a hair wrap. Then we will all go our separate ways.

1 comment:

Texan said...

Oh yes Mind,Body,Spirit....

yoga is always a good way to go :O)...

Different times different exercise is what is right for us...sounds like you are listening to your body that is always a good way to go :O)...