Friday, January 20, 2006

Bummin'


I'm posting this photo because it makes me smile. I need that smile. Gus is on the left, he is 11 years old, and came from the local animal shelter. Shelby is on the right, she is 9 years old and came from GRREAT.

To put it mildly, this has not been the best of weeks. A little PMS, mixed in with a daughter with a broken tailbone, a dog (Gus) with torn ACL plus hip damage ($$$$$$), feeling like a bad Mommy, no creativity, a disaster of a house. Woe is me. So what to do? I am in control and can change this, can't I?

On the bright side, it is a beautiful day. I would love to share it with the puppies, but one is at the vet. I'm awaiting results on child x-rays and puppie ex-rays, so really can't leave. I guess there is nothing left to do but finish knitting my hat. That will make me feel better. Maybe I'll even pick up some small needles and knit a preemie hat - that will be even better. I'll be posting some photos this evening. The hot tub will be ready tonight for a good soak and there is a bottle of wine chillin' just for me. Hmmm, a good dinner is in order too, lasagne sounds yummy. TTFN

PS Can you tell I'm working on that Letting Go goal?

No comments: