Thursday, March 06, 2008

Kickbox

I don't kickbox much anymore. I no longer have my own class and the other class that I subbed for is on Monday and Wednesday evenings and there is no time. So, when asked to teach for my Lifetime Fitness class, after feeling a bit intimidated (for about 3 minutes) I said yes. It was hysterical! I knew it would be a fun class. Initially, the guys and girls were not excited, some of the women were a bit intimidated and some of they guys were just a bit above that, or so they thought. I had them grunting, dancing, kicking, squatting, punching, and sweating. At the end of the class, one boy said "That was the hardest ab workout I've had in my life!" Yes! I did my duty.

1 comment:

Texan said...

I would love to be in that class!
I am not sure how or where but I have to get back to the weights! No let me amend that I don't have to, I want to!

I am restructuring my thinking and my time a bit :O)...so I can cover the important stuff and let the rest go! :O)...

Okay so it took a mini melt down to bring me to some realizations LOL but the important thing is I can see some changes I can make :O)...