Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Now Today Students...

In Health we were physically active, playing DDR, jumping rope (with others turning), lifting weights, tinikling, and more. At the end of class, another instructor was setting up. She had a heavily stuffed sock (?) on the end of a long rope and started spinning it with the instructions to jump. Then she went faster. It was great fun! I talked with a young man who likes taking photographs and got a new camera. My partner who sits next to me was sad at the end of class and said she'd miss me during spring break, we hugged. I'm making contacts.

In Spanish, we stached this movie over the course of two classes. I recommend it. What desperation, what determination, and sometimes what disappointment. I had a hard time not embarrasing myself with tears at various points.

No comments: