Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day

It's Valentine's Day and I worked pretty much all day. I started with a kickbox class and ended the evening with a cycle class. All afternoon I helped a friend out who owns a flower shop. I delivered flowers for several hours. It was kind of fun, although people do not respond to flowers like I thought. I got better responses from the dogs and cats who were ecstatic to see me. (No, it had nothing to do with not showering - I had an extra swipe of deoderant, change of clothes, and a hat on - a stylish beret at that!) Here is what the back of my Expedition looked like. It smelled wonderful! It is very careful work, loading delicate flowers so they don't spill over. I broke a woman's rose, so later took an extra to her.

I put a little surprise in the girls lunches this morning. I wanted them to be happy. Presentation is definitely not my strong point so this was good.

No comments: