Thursday, February 09, 2006

Perfect Example


This month's self portrait tuesday is a very difficult one. I've been looking at others and I'm not the only one who found it difficult. Normally, I'm allright. I don't have those issues on a daily basis, it's just when I do, they are so raw, so intense. This morning was one of those mornings. I'm so worried about Emma and college, our timing, will she get in, will she be happy, how in the hell are we going to afford it? Then I'm panicked about getting everything done and feel guilty about getting on her case. Ugh! It's all right there on the edge wanting to consume me. That's why I do this. Some would look at the size of the needles and say forget it! I have to say, I'm only on the first sock and wonder if I'll ever have a pair. Fitness also helps keep me sane. I've been offered 3 more classes, which would up my classes to 13 a week. I don't think I'm going to take them. I'm enjoying my personal fitness with strength training and swimming. Plus, I'm gearing up for the Personal Training certification. I know I have rambled but wanted to get a few things off my mind.

Tonight at the 8x10 club, The Almight Senators and Papa Grows Funk. I'm there!

One more thing! We had dance lessons last night. This is fun! We are learning the basic foxtrot and swing. Last night we learned to turn and twirl. You have to dance with others in addition to your own partner. More on that later. Anyway, it's a blast, more so because I've been wanting to do this for 20 years.

No comments: