Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Some mornings....

I have to admit it. Some mornings I wake up thinking, I am too old to be doing this. My body is sore, stiff, and aching. I've taught 5 classes in two days, have Pilates to take this morning (okay, already missed-just couldn't get my groove on), teach a cycle class, and still want to swim (yes, I'm going to continue).

Got a call from my neighbor. We are no longer going junking. Bummer. But...my house is somewhat clean, so will take the time to quilt the borders in my pinwheel. I hope to be putting the binding on during the superbowl.

On the bright side, my Handsome Prince and I start Dance lessons tonight! Whoohooo! We've been going to the Military Gala for several years now and finally we will dance. He's such a good man for doing this for me. He knows I've been wanting to do this for years. I'm a bit nervous, you know, that comfort zone thing.

No comments: