Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Humpday

Wednesday, also known as humpday, middle of the week. I like Wednesdays. It's the first day of the week when I am home in the evening. I can fix dinner, I can eat with my family, I can enjoy a glass of wine. I can watch CSI reruns (only if My Handsome Prince isn't in movie mode). I have time to do homework.

This morning, I am finishing up my Behavior Change paper, I want it out of my hands so I can focus on Research. I have two papers due Monday, one exam to take by Sunday night, one exam on Monday, a Spanish test today, final draft of my Spanish essay is due Monday, and two research papers due a week from Monday. I'm starting to sweat.

So while my my hands are not manipulating fibers, my fingers and mind manipulate words. And that is my creative effort. Although, there is a baby shower soon, I believe it is a boy. What to make, what to make?

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

If you want to add something to your already frantic schedule, check this site out: http://www.janethornley.com/blog/index.php/site/Books/

It's about a book called Knitaly. You'll love it.

mama chelly said...

I'm feeling a crafty day coming soon...
Maybe on a weekend when little hands could be busy elsewhere...
LS