Tuesday, April 04, 2006

April Fools - SPT

Granted, this is not a self portrait. It is a photo that appears in my 40th Birthday scrapbook, made for me by My Handsome Prince, friends, and relatives. Everytime I come upon this photo, I laugh! I have no idea what I am ranting and raving about, and yes, I am sure that is what I was doing at the time. I am totally fired up about something. What you don't see, is My Handsome Prince, standin beside me with a totally disgusted look on his face. Is he disgusted at his wifes rampage or is he disgusted along with me? I will never know. No one seems to remember what was going on in this photo. I wish I had the original but I am so glad I have this copy. It still just cracks me up!

The caption balloon reads "I'm turning how old?!" Ha, ha, that's from my SIL.Posted by Picasa

No comments: