Sunday, April 09, 2006

Mmmmmmm


Look what My Handsome Prince brought me from the Eastern Shore. Soft shelled crabs. Mmmmmmm. Absolutely delicious little things. Dredge their little bodies through flour mixed with a little salt, pepper, and Old Bay, lightly fried in olive oil, on bread with mayo and lettuce. The only thing missing was a thick, juicy tomato. Not in season yet. Audrey plucked her legs, ate them, and left the plump little body. That's okay, it'll be my snack later. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm, I don't know about that sandwich, but if you say its good then it has to be :)

Thelma

Anonymous said...

I love crab but have never had it this way. It sounds yummy! I can't wait till those big fat tomatoes are in season! My favorite thing to eat in the summer is a tomato sandwich with mayonaise, salt & pepper on fresh white bread. A little crab thrown in would make it even better.