Monday, April 03, 2006

Busy, busy, busy!

I can't believe I have not posted since Tuesday last week. I guess I got caught up in the mundane tasks of life. Well, not all of it was mundane but I will not recap.

Today was extremely busy and yes, most of it was daily tasks. I managed to go for a run, after my cycle class, in training for a mini triathalon. I think I ran 2 1/2 miles and walked 1/2 mile. Not bad, but I have muscles in my legs I never knew existed (and that's saying a lot!). I taxied Audrey around to a friends house and back. I will try to remember to keep my camera handy (no, A did not have hers, surprisingly). One visit, there were chickens in the trees. It was hysterical! I've never seen them in the trees! Next visit, one of their peacocks blocked the driveway with his plumage in full glory! Wouldn't move for anything.

Dinner has been made, most put away, Audrey is making cookies and 24 is on tonight. I'm finishing up the last two blocks for the swap so I can send them out tomorrow. Life is good, although I'm missing My Handsome Prince (who is in Arkansas this week).

No comments: