Friday, September 01, 2006

She's got the whole world, in her hands...


Not really, but she does have a big a** ball of yarn in her hands. And it is aiding the world by recycling. Audrey says it's big and heavy enough it could kill someone. In searching the Guiness Book of World Records database, I can't find a record for the largest ball or longest skein of yarn. I'm not quite there yet. Do you think? This yarn is being made from discarded clothing that was no longer donatable or sellable or hand-me-downable, or I just liked the color. I will use it to make a rug or two like the one I made out of pot holder loops. I'll keep you posted. This is about all I have the energy for these days. Still feeling yucky. This was supposed to be a camping/kayaking weekend. We are waiting for the rain to let up and will leave tomorrow.

1 comment:

hannah said...

Thats big!!! do you knit it with super chunky needles then? I like knitting with fabric, I should do it more, and I have wanted to crochet a rug out of fabric for ages, I should get my ball started shouldnt I?