Friday, November 30, 2007

3rd Annual Handmade Ornament Exchange

We hosted the third annual handmade ornament exchange. The criteria is that every participant brings 1 ornament. The ornament must be handmade and must be something you would be pleased to receive. Our tree is now ready for our other ornaments.

Today was quite the self indulgent day. After my classes this morning, I ordered lunch to be delivered to the Y from my favorite place, Warehouse Gourmet Catering. Before it came, I had my massage. OMG! This was the best ever. She did something different on me and when I came out of there, my eyes were little slits, I was feeling so fine, people were asking if I was alright. Once home and chores done for the party, I promptly opened a bottle of Proseco. Party time!

This is the end of NaBloPoMo. I am tired, a little buzzed, and have to clean up from a party. That being said, Good night.

No comments: