Monday, November 12, 2007

Can You Say "M! Huh!"?

I subbed for another instructor tonight. It was a kickboxing class. If I were to pick a favorite, this would be it. Faster pace, grunts, groans, loud music, sweat, and of course my loud voice booming above it all. I'm hoarse now from it. It is so worth it. Emma, Audrey, and cousin Lauren came to my class one time (when I was teaching it regularly). Lauren remarked that I must have some anger issues. I told her absolutely not, 'cause I kickbox.

And the other part of my day? Spent peacefully knitting a hat.

Kickbox/knit/kickbox/knit

1 comment:

Runner Gurl said...

Oh dear. Kickboxing. Not quite as intimidating as swimming, but it would still require a certain amount of... well... coordination.

; )
g....who has to spit out her gum before running so she doesn't trip...