Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The gang


Every morning, Shelby needs a pill for separation anxiety. Of course, the other two need to get something too, or at least they feel that way. This is the three of them every morning! I expect it from the dogs, but the cat too?! She hears that pill bottle and knows the dogs are getting something so she gets her cat treat too.

I'm killing two birds with one stone today. I'm working on blocks for the block swap. It's challenging working only with fabrics on hand. I had to buy the solids but am working only from my stash. So, also using what I have (hence the two birds). It's also challenging in the fact that I am not working from any patterns at all. The designs are just taking shape from whatever is in my head at the moment. I'll admit, sometimes they don't quite make it to what I had in mind, but still they have their own style. I'll post some photos at the end of the week. BTW, if there is anyone out there from this swap reading this, how do I get my photos on the block swap flickr page? Can't quite seem to figure that one out.

No comments: